Monday, November 18, 2013

MC #8: Scarves and Art

I think you had no fewer than eleven scarves on. Seriously, it looked a little ridiculous. But that seems to be who you are. Ridiculous? I mean ...fun. Cute. Spontaneous? Random. I usually hate you people. Should I say you people? Is that classist or something now? Political incorrect for sure? Regardless, too many scarves but it was cute. There. Okay. Combat shoes and braids, tank top and sweater, ...plain blue jeans. If I would have seen you anywhere else I would have been offended by you and your niche. But it was the combination with the stellar personality that made me stop and say, “Wait. I enjoy this pastiche.”

Let me know the gallery and my name. You know. Also, maybe how many scarves you actually had on.


***

(to respond email missedconnections@gmail.com)
(feel free to use the comments below for general comments, etc.)

(How to Interact) (see first blog post for more details)
1. A Missed Connection is posted on this blog.
2. Reply to the post via email with the intention of either 1) assisting the character-author in his/her search, 2) determining if you are the subject of his/her search, 3) general commentary about his/her post or search, 4) anything else you deem possible.
3. Receive a personalized response from the character. You may choose to continue the conversation. You may be the person he/she is searching for. The possibilities at this point are unknown and uncharted.
4. Responses and personalized conversations are posted on the blog at the discretion of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment