Thursday, November 7, 2013

MC #2: So that was wierd, right?

Okay, so I don’t believe in the supernatural or anything stupid like that and really I was drunk off my ass so hey, this is a long shot, but I’m stoked that I got some attention and, of course, want some more.

So, there I was, standing in the corner at the party Friday night. You’ll know the place. I asked you to dance. You obliged. We danced for so long and you talked about your family in Indiana ...or India? You’d think I’d remember that.

I totally knew from the beginning I was gonna get some. I mean, c’mon. You were drunk and grinding up on it. Yeah ...it. You know.

Things got foggy. Things got weird. We went upstairs ...that I remember. It was dark. Things got fun. I remember. You were giggling. Hell, I was giggling! Like a little girl.

Some time passed ...maybe 10 minutes maybe 2 hours, who really knows when fun is being had, you know?

All of the sudden some douchebag walks in and turns on the light. So many things happened at once ...he screamed, you screamed, I screamed, it screamed, there was some clawing and bruising and, still naked, I ran screaming out of the room.

So you remember all that and I hope to whatever that you remember this part: the room was illuminated by douchebag and I see this little ...creature looking thing enjoying itself on the bed next to us. I mean fucking going at it! Disgusting! And when the light came on it screamed murder! You remember that, right? I don’t believe in shit like that but I also don’t believe myself to be crazy.

I think either I was too drunk or it was a joke or it was something else. Like a ghost or a goblin or maybe like your vagina minion or some shit …

Anyway, I’m up for seconds: email me?

***

(to respond email missedconnections@gmail.com)
(feel free to use the comments below for general comments, etc.)

(How to Interact) (see first blog post for more details)
1. A Missed Connection is posted on this blog.
2. Reply to the post via email with the intention of either 1) assisting the character-author in his/her search, 2) determining if you are the subject of his/her search, 3) general commentary about his/her post or search, 4) anything else you deem possible.
3. Receive a personalized response from the character. You may choose to continue the conversation. You may be the person he/she is searching for. The possibilities at this point are unknown and uncharted.
4. Responses and personalized conversations are posted on the blog at the discretion of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment