Thursday, November 7, 2013

MC #4: You Forgot Something

Once upon a time everything was perfect and I was happy.
I had you and you had me and we grew together for what I hoped would be eternity.
We had a fucking cat.
I mean, that’s a commitment of love and continuity!

Guess I was a loser, guess I still am.
I’m no longer happy and I no longer want anything.
And I still have a fucking cat.
I mean, you said you’d pick Velen up last Friday.

What the fuck.
Where the fuck are you.
I don’t give any fucks about the cat.

But seriously, you’re making my heart ache.
What am I anymore but some dude you’ve duped into cat sitting?
I am nothing more than a cat’s-paw with the bruising hope of absolution.


***

(to respond email missedconnections@gmail.com)
(feel free to use the comments below for general comments, etc.)

(How to Interact) (see first blog post for more details)
1. A Missed Connection is posted on this blog.
2. Reply to the post via email with the intention of either 1) assisting the character-author in his/her search, 2) determining if you are the subject of his/her search, 3) general commentary about his/her post or search, 4) anything else you deem possible.
3. Receive a personalized response from the character. You may choose to continue the conversation. You may be the person he/she is searching for. The possibilities at this point are unknown and uncharted.
4. Responses and personalized conversations are posted on the blog at the discretion of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment